It's the most wonderful time of the year Indeed!! This is the only cookie everyone including Santa will ask for.
Our Christmas Cookie candle scent is the perfect gift for any candle lover!
This candle contains white shimmering wax snowflakes and gold biodegradable glitter for that holiday magic touch.
Top – sweet buttery
Middle – vanilla cookie
Bottom – ginger
All candles are hand poured in small batches and made to order using all-natural soy wax, 100% cotton wicks and phthalate-free,
* Hand poured 9.5 ounce soy wax is 100% pure vegan so therefore does not contain any animal byproducts.
* We use 100% cotton wicks
* We use only biodegradable glitter
* Our candles are packed with biodegradable packing peanuts. Just toss them in warm water and watch them dissolve.
You may notice some discoloration in some spots of your candle, this is called frosting and is a characteristic of soy and that your candle is made from 100% soy wax with no additives. This frosting does not effect the proper burn or scent of the candle.
Candle Safety Instructions:
- Burn the candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
- Make sure each time you burn your candle the wick is cut down to 1/4 inches for best burn results.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended.
- Never leave a candle burning for over 4 hours.
- After the candle is burned thoroughly and the crystals are slightly loose, blow the candle out and use tweezers to carefully pull the crystal out of wax.
- Let the top layer of the candle wax burn fully to the edges before snuffing it out in order to prevent tunneling.
- Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct, or fan.
- Keep away from children, pets, and flammable materials.
- Burn Candle down until 1/4 inch of wax remains then discontinue using.
Your purchase acknowledges that I am not responsible for any damage caused by candle neglect or misuse.
**Etsy requires me to place this statement: I cannot guarantee any specific results with use of this product and it is sold as a curio **
Please verify that your shipping address is correct before placing your order.
If the order has been entered with an incorrect address, the buyer is responsible for additional postage required to resend it.
The buyer is also responsible for postage to resend packages that have been returned to us for any other reason
With warm weather comes the chance for candles melting in transit. Please consider shipping to a PO Box or an address in which you will be able to remove your order from the mailbox immediately. Due to the nature of the soy wax, I will pack carefully to try to prevent melting. Please contact me if there are any melting issues that may require assistance.
top of page
bottom of page